Last updated on January 1st, 2024 at 04:55 pm
Force Gurkha 4X4X4 VS Thar 4X4 which is better for you? Force Gurkha’s price starts from Rs 14,75,000/- ex-showroom and it comes with an FM CR 2596 Liters 4-cylinder Diesel engine with turbocharged technology. & it develops 90 Horsepower and 250 Nm of torque. this engine comes with 5-speed manual gearbox & you can get 11.59 kmpl mileage & a top speed of close to 125 kmph.
What is the reason behind Launching Force Gurkha 2022?
Whats new in the force gurkha 4X4X4?
This force Gurkha comes with a part-time four-wheel drive with a front and rear manual differential locking system that helps this SUV to come out of any difficult off-roading situations.Read More
- About This Blog.
- Interior and Exterior.
- Expert Opinion.
- Watch Review. Namaste Car Review & Autocar Review
About this blog
- Hey guys I am glad to represent the New 2022 Force Gurkha 4X4X4.
- And I will tell you about this great SUV’s price, features, and performance.
- In Case you want to contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com
Introduction # Force official Website # HD Images #
- Gurkha Car is designed and produced by Force Motors India.
- It’s a four-wheel-drive vehicle designed primarily for adventure.
- Whereas Mahindra Thar is the only competitor of force Gurkha.
- Now force Gurkha 2021 to get new interior and exterior updates and an engine.
- Besides this, the force Gurkha 2021 price is ₹ 14,75,000/- Ex-Showroom comes with only one variant.
Force Gurkha price
|₹ 15,10,000 Lakh
|Force Traveller price
|₹ 17.16-21.79 Lakh
|Force Trax price
|₹ 12.66 Lakh
How does Force Gurkha 2022 look from the outside?
- Before starting the review I want to say that force Gurkha 3 door is not popular in India.
- And I haven’t seen any of the Gurkha on the road till now not even a single time.
- Whereas force designed Gurkha to compete with the Mahindra Thar.
- And Mahindra Thar is getting popular in India and offering attractive design & performance.
- Well, a force designed Gurkha for off-roading not for ambling around in the city.
- But I have to say that this new Gurkha car looks much better than the previous one.
- Now today we will talk about why Gurkha Force is not popular in India.
- First, its exterior design looks boring and does not look as premium as Thar.
- The second thing is Force Motors designed this car for adventure not for daily commutes.
- Although the 2021 design is improved still not enough to appeal to you.
- Although it looks tough outside and its design reminds you of a Mercedes Benz G 4X4 Squared.
- Besides this Gurkha, 4X4 gets full LED headlights that are first in this segment.
- Not even Thar LX is not offering LED headlights and indicators on the top of fenders.
- Apart from that front grille and bumpers’ design are completely changed.
- Now it comes with a GURKHA badge on the centre of the grille that looks much better than before.
- Other than this customers will get Side cladding all around to protect vehicles’ bodies during the adventure.
- And these times rear windows are larger which is enough to give you a safari-like feeling from inside.
- Moving on the rear we have a single-piece door with a spare wheel mounted on it.
- And a tow hook and rear footstep to make it in and out of the car easy.
- As I said in the starting that Gurkha is a purpose-built car because of the front right fender.
- There is an Air Snorkel is provided to increase the water wading capacity by 700 mm.
- Now many people don’t know about Air Snorkel let me tell you what exactly its.
- Its remains are attached to the air filter and during a river crossing, it prevents water to come in.
- At last, I want to say yes it does not look as premium as Mahindra Thar but it feels really solid.
Colors Available for Force Gurkha
- Our Gurkha is now available in five exciting colors so let’s have a look.
- It’s Red, Green, White, Orange, and Grey & in this blog, I am showing force Gurkha Green colour.
- Force Gurkha Red & Orange looks really well and just to be honest I like all the colors.
New 2021 Force Gurkha interior
- Now let’s get into the car and try to find out why people are hesitating to spend their hard earns money on it?
- When I looked at this car from the inside I found really basic interiors.
- I mean Force motors improved the interior as we have got in force Gurkha Extreme.
- The built quality is below average and the interior’s black color looks boring.
- Apart from that if you step inside the Mahindra Thar then you can understand why it’s geeing popular.
- Now let’s have a look at what features force is offering in Gurkha Car?
- Force is offering a 17.78 cm touch screen with four speakers with USB/FM/Bluetooth.
- Apart from that, I am happy the Force is offering Android Auto & Apple Car play in it.
- Besides this Manual A.C & Heater, Power windows, central locking, Dual USB Socket & 12V outlet is available.
- One thing I have to say seats are really comfortable and offer a lot of space inside them.
- And getting inside the Gurkha 4X4 is much easier than the Mahindra Thar.
- I am saying that because the Gurkha tailgate opens side-wise and there is a passage between the rear seats.
- That helps people to come from the rear and the footrest on the rear and side footstep makes it easier.
- The rear seats are comfortable with space more than the Mahindra Thar LX.
- And offeres more room for stretching legs and headroom is also great and doesn’t make you feel cramped.
- Adding more fun to the rear seat is its large side window but unfortunately, they are of fixed type.
- Now moving on to the center console you will get a 5-speed gear knob with a 4X4 shifting knob.
- Apart from that two differential mechanical locking levers are mounted on both sides of the gear knob.
- Besides this two power window switches also sits on the center console.
- On an all-force Gurkha looks much better than before and I have shown the latest interior images of Gurkha in this blog.
Force Gurkha Modified with Images
- When I visited the 2020 auto expo there I saw a force Gurkha modified that looks much larger than a regular Gurkha.
- And that modified Gurkha was reminding me of Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 500 4X4 squared.
- I have seen both vehicles that’s why I am saying this one more thing Gurkha is currently using a Mercedes engine.
- Now let’s come to the topic that Modified Gurkha was clearly built for extreme off-roading
- And the company added some adventure-ready necessary equipment to make it more reliable.
- Like a massive bulbar on the front with an electric wrench attached to it.
- Apart from that large snorkel and mud-terrain tire of 40/13.5 R17 deeply treaded mud tires.
- These tyres were really large even a big rock could be easily passed underneath the car.
- On the other hand, I have seen some protective body works on force Gurkha Modified.
- Like side body cladding, hanging footrests, and two ladders mounted to climb on the car.
- Apart from that four auxiliary lights were counted on the roof for excellent visibility at night.
- So these are some highlights of the modified bs6 force Gurkha that I have seen.
Force Gurkha Rainforest challenge # Watch Video #
- At the 2018 auto expo, I also saw the modified Gurkha that was designed for Rain rainforest challenge.
- That car was upgraded in 2015 and won the RFC rain forest challenge.
- When I saw that car I was amazed to see how large this Gurkha is.
- Because it had larger 37-inch wheels and independent front suspension.
- Apart from that Gurkha RFC 4X4 had Eaton locking differential.
- The power of the SUV is 4 cylinders, an inline Common Rail Diesel engine.
- That produces 140 hp and 321 nm of torque and a 5-speed gearbox with 4X4 High and the low ratio was available.
2022 Force Gurkha Mileage and Performance
- Previous force Gurkha Extreme was available with a 2149 cc, 4cylinder inline engine.
- That engine was able to produce 140 hp and 321 Nm of torque.
- But this engine is discontinued and the 2596 cc Common rail BS6 engine is currently powering Gurkha.
- This 2596 cc engine develops 91 hp and 250 Nm of torque that produced low power than before.
- Along with it 5-speed manual transmission with a 4X4 high & low ratio gearbox comes.
- Yes, this car has real off-road capability and on-road performance is average.
- I am saying this because on light throttle inputs below 90 kmph engine feels calm.
- And about 100 kmph engine really struggles to give its best and Gurkha’s top speed is 125 kmph.
- Well as I said is not designed for this and due to this Mahindra Thar gives a strong performance on the highway.
- Although the Gurkha engine is quiet there is very little vibration felt on the steering.
- Talking about Mileage Force Gurkha’s mileage claimed by ARAI is 17.0 kmpl that’s great.
|4X4 Drive with A.C
|2WD with A.C (Before 1st Service)
|2WD with A.C (After 1st Service)
How does the new force Gurkha perform off-road?
- Force Gurkha SUV is a really good off-road machine and its journey starts where the roads end.
- Yes, I am saying true this Gurkha SUV is capable of doing what very few SUVs can do.
- And for great performance, we really thank its 37 Deg approach angle & 33 degrees departure angle.
- The ramp break-over angle is 25 degrees and Gurkha 4X4 can easily climb up to 35 degrees uphill.
- Now as we know Air snorkel comes with the car & it helps SUVs easily cross deep rivers up to 700 mm.
- On the centre console 4X4 high and low ratio selector is mounted to engage 2h/4h & 4l.
- I have explained this in my previous Mahindra Thar blogs so you can check it.
- And there are two mechanical locking differential levers placed on both sides of the gear knob.
- The left side lever locks the front differential and the right side lever locks the rear differential.
- To lock you have to stop the vehicle pull and turn the lever to lock the differential.
- And I have to say that Gurkha Car has to go anywhere capability it doesn’t let you down in any condition.
Force Gurkha specifications
|F.M 2.6 CR BS6
|4-Cylinders Common Rail TCIC.
|67 kW, 91 HP @ 3200 rpm
|250 Nm @ 1400-2400 rpm
|Dual Circuit Hydraulic Brake, Vacuum Assisted.
|Hydraulically Assisted Power Steering.
|Tilt and Telescope adjustable.
|Turning Circle Radius
Wheels & Tyres
|Air Intake Snorkel
|Water Wading Capacity
|35 Degrees – 4X4 Mode.
Force Gurkha Features
The company is offering some of the basic features with The Gurkha SUV like
- Heater and Air Conditioner.
- Power Windows.
- Central Locking.
- 12 V Accessories Socket.
- Type Pressure Monitoring System.
- Dual USB Socket front & Rear.
- Air Bags Driver / Co-Driver.
- Rear Parking Sensors.
- Cornering Lamp.
- Front fog lamp.
- LED Headlights with SRLs.
What are the Other Gurkha Force variants?
- There were three models produced by Force that is Force Gurkha Extreme, Force Gurkha Explorer, and Forces Gurkha Expedition.
- Gurkha Extreme was available with a 2149 cc, 4-cylinder Diesel engine of 140 hp and 320 Nm torque.
- And Gurkha Explorer was available with 3 Doors and 5 Doors options.
- And powered by a 2596 cc, 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine with 85 hp and 230 Nm of torque.
- The last model is Gurkha Expedition which was available in 5 5-door model with the same 85-hp engine.
- But all these models are discontinued as far as my knowledge goes.
Force Gurkha 4X4X4 VS Thar 4X4 which is better for you?
- Now, most of you are still in this confusion that which car you should buy Gurkha or Thar.
- See it’s clear that if you want an off-road capable car it’s okay if it does not look stylish.
- Then you should definitely buy Force Gurkha because it offers great adventure performance.
- But if you want both high-speed performance as well as off-road performance then you should buy Mahindra Thar.
FAQ on Force Gurkha 4X4X4
Q1-Is Force Gurkha 7 seater?
Ans- No, Force Gurkha only comes with a 4-seater and the second row comes with two large captain seats & Gurkha second-row seats are much better than the seats we have in Mahindra Thar.
Q2-Is Force Gurkha worth buying?
Ans- Yes, definitely but this car is only for those who love to go off-road and doesnt care about the design and features. and if you are one of those who loves to drive fast and want features then don’t buy it.
Q3- Why is Force Gurkha called 4X4X4?
Ans- 4×4 shows that I have power on all four wheels and another X4 shows that it can be driven on Rain/Snow/Slush & Rocky trails.
Q4-Is Gurkha good for a long drive?
Ans- Yes, if you are one of those who love to drive at constant speed then you can drive it at 100 kmph all day but above 110 km/h engine struggles to build speed.as this car is designed for off-roading, not for high speed.
Q5-What is the top speed of Force Gurkha?
Ans- well during the test we found that Force Gurkha is able to 125 kmph but the company claims that it can go up to 140 kmph.
Q6-Is Force Gurkha good for daily use?
And- yes, its engine and gearbox deliver power in such a manner that you dont need to change gear frequently in the city traffic.
Q7-Is Force Gurkha good as a family car?
Ans- Well, if you have 4 family members than you can consider it but you can seat more than four people in it so its not a family car.
Does Force Gurkha have power steering?
Ans- yes, Force Gurkha comes with a hydraulic power steering system that is very light to use.
Q9-What is snorkel in Gurkha?
Ans-Actually snorkel is a pipe that remains connected with the air filter and when a vehicle passes through deep water it helps the vehicle to breathe as this pipe is mounted high from the air filter.
Q10-Is Force Gurkha automatic?
Ans- No, it only comes with synchromesh type manual 5-speed gearbox with high and low transfer case connected with it.
This blog is completely written by me and I have tried to tell and everything about Gurkha SUV in this blog.
If you like this blog please share this with your friends.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger)