Tata Safari Adventure Persona Edition is a model that comes with new exterior and interior features. although it looks exactly the same as the regular top-model Tata Safari XZA+. but it comes with new Tropical Mist color.
And Earthy Brown interiors, the Adventure Persona is inspired by the diverse flora as well as the vibrant landscapes of our country. Tata Safari Adventure Persona price starts from Rs 21,59,900/- to Rs 22,89,900/- Lakh. it comes with 6-seater and 7-seater models.
What’s new in this Safari persona edition?
Well, technically it’s exactly the same as the regular safari but to make it more interesting Tata has added a new color to it that is tropical mist color and this color only you will get in this model.
Besides this, you will get new earthy brown interiors although the design of the interior is the same it comes with extra features like ventilated 1st and 2nd-row seats, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay over wi-fi, Air Purifier and wireless charger & iRA Connected technology over regular Tata Safari. And recently Tata have added new features to it.
- About This Blog.
- Design & Specification.
- Price All Models.
- Watch Review. # Namastecar#Autocar#Walkaround.
About This Blog (HD Images)
- Guy this review is going to be on Tata Safari Adventure Persona.
- If you want to get a review of your favorite car or bike.
- So you can contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Introduction (Tata Official Website)
- The Tata Safari Adventure Persona is the same as the regular Tata Safari.
- Tata Safari Storme was produced from 2012 to 2019 with new features.
- In 2021 Tata launched its second-generation safari with a new design & features.
- In addition, Tata also offers special editions of safari called Adventure Persona.
- And the price of the safari Adventure Persona manual is ₹ 21,59,900/-.
- In addition, Automatic Transmission costs ₹ 22,89,900/-.
Tata Safari Adventure Persona 2021 Fun to Drive
- Tata Safari’s adventure persona looks the same as a safari in terms of design.
- So in this blog, I will only mention the highlights of this Adventure Persona edition.
- You will get Piano Black Grille with Tri-Arrow inserts on the Adventure Persona.
- But in regular safari front grille has chrome finished tri arrow inserts.
- In addition to this Safari Mascot again comes in Piano Black
- Safari adventure persona is 1894 mm wide & it looks wide and muscular.
- Due to its fenders, they are designed to give it a wide stance.
- Move on to side Safari adventure persona is 4661 mm in length.
- On the other hand, the wheelbase is 2741 mm & the ground clearance is 205 mm.
- From the side also Adventure persona also looks the same as a regular safari.
- Now the change is in on the alloy wheel in this Persona edition.
- It comes with R18 Charcoal Grey Machined Alloy wheels with 235/60 R18
- It’s more adventure focused you get side cladding to protect it from scratches.
- Now my favorite part is its iconic Roof Rails with Safari Branding.
- In Safari Adventure Persona these Roof Rails Inserts come in Piano Black Finish.
- These roof rails are functional and designed to carry up to 75kg
- Now move on to the rear this variant gets charcoal grey skid plates.
- Talking about lights it has Dual functional LED DRLs with Turn Indicators.
- And on the front, it has Xenon HID Projectors Headlamps with part regular halogen Lights.
- On the rear, it has LED taillights with halogen indicators and led high mount stop lamps.
- In addition, brake lights are also placed on the rear bumper.
Tata Safari Adventure Persona Interiors 2021
- Now Safari Persona interiors are the same as regular safari but have a Piano finish.
- When you step in the car you will find Piano Black finish on the dashboard and on the steering.
- It’s done to give Safari Adventure Persona a rugged look.
- And on the seats, it has Signature Earthy brown Benecke Kaliko interiors.
- Talking about the driver seat it’s 6-way powered & 2Nd Row has captain seats with 6 Seater.
- And 3rd Row seats are 50:50 split with less legroom best suited to kids.
- Apart from that just like a regular safari, it has all the high-tech features.
- Like you will get 9 JBL speakers (4 speakers + 4 tweeters & Subwoofer) with Amplifier.
- In addition, the Floating island has a 22.35 cm (8.8”) touchscreen infotainment system.
- Now my favorite feature is terrain response modes are Normal, Rough & Wet.
- Although it’s not four-wheel drive it’s a front-wheel-drive car.
- Now Safari Persona Adventure has 447 Liters of boot space as per ISOV211 & 750 Liters per ISOV215.
- ABS & EBD.
- Central Locking.
- Corner Stability Control.
- Electronic Stability Controls.
- Hill Hold & Hill Descent Control.
- Reverse Parking Camera.
- Traction Control.
- 6 Airbags.
Comfort & Convenience
- Wireless Charger.
- 3rd Row AC & Vents.
- Automatic Headlamps.
- Cruise Control.
- Electronically Adjustable and Foldable ORVMs.
- Panoramic Sunroof.
- Power Steering with Tilt and telescopic adjustable.
- Rain Sensing Wipers.
This new edition is launched with new tropical mist colors but a total of 7 colors are available with this edition.
- White Gold (My Choice).
- Black Gold.
- Royale Blue.
- Tropical Mist.
- Daytona Grey.
- Orcus White.
- Tropical Mist Adventure. (My Choice)
|Engine Type||Kryotech 2.0 L Turbocharged Engine.|
|Capacity||1956 cc in Line 4-cylinders.|
|Power||125 kW (170 PS) @ 3750 RPM.|
|Torque||350 NM @1750-2500 RPM.|
|Suspension Front||Independent, Lower Wishbone, McPherson Strut With Coil Spring & Anti Roll Bar.|
|Rear Suspension||Semi-Independent Twist Blade With Panhard Rod & Coil Spring.|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Disc brakes.|
|Dimension L X W X H||4661 X 1894 X 1786 mm.|
|Tyres||235/70 R16 Stylized Steel Wheel.
235/60 R18 Alloy.
Spare Tyre 235/70 R16.
|Ground Clearance||205 mm.|
|Kerb Weight||1825 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50 Liters.|
|Seating Capacity||6-Seater XZ+/XZA+
7-Seater All Variants.
|Mileage Safari||14.8 – 16.4 km/l.|
|Top Speed||175 km/h|
Tata Safari Adventure Persona Price
|Tata Safari XZ+ 6S Adventure (Diesel/Manual)||₹ 21,59,900/-|
|Tata Safari XZ+ 6S Adventure||₹ 21,59,900/-|
|Tata Safari XZA+ Adventure Safari (Diesel/Auto)||₹ 22,79,900/-|
|Tata Safari XZA+ 6S Adventure (Diesel/Auto)||₹ 22,89,900/-|
- safari adventure persona is the same as the regular tata safari.
- if tata wanted to make the safari adventure persona a real adventure SUV they should make it 4WD.
- Tata Safari Adventure persona price is ₹ 21,59,900/-.
- Apart from that Mahindra is going to launch a new Mahindra Scorpio N.
- Let’s see how it will compete with this safari.
Should you buy the adventure edition or not?
Well, the Tata safari adventure persona 7 seater is a really expensive SUV it cost ₹ 22,79,900/- for a seven-seater variant as this is a seven-seater model it doesn’t come with a four-wheel drive system so I dont think you should buy this because its really expensive SUV. but I am not saying it’s not value for money.
On the other hand, if you want real adventure Mahindra Scorpio N Z8 comes with a 4wd system and a diesel/petrol engine. and you will get all the features and comfort in this car you want its a really off-roadworthy SUV.
Competitors of Safari Adventure Persona
- Hyundai Alcazar.
- Mahindra XUV700.
- Mahindra XUV500.
- Tata Harrier.
- Kia Seltos.
- Commanding Driving Position.
- Highway performance.
- Build Quality & Design.
I Don’t Like it.
- No 4WD.
- Third Row.
Q1-Is Tata Safari a luxury car?
Ans- yes, Tata Safari is a luxury car it comes with luxury features like a seat ventilation system, touch screen infotainment, power adjustable driver seat, wireless charger, panoramic sunroof, etc.
Q2-Is Tata Safari good for a long drive?
Ans- yes absolutely because it comes with a 170 hp diesel engine with a manual and automatic gearbox that helps you to cruise easily over 80-100 kmph without any problem and it doesn’t feel under power even when you are driving with luggage and 7 passengers.
Q3-Is Tata Safari bigger than Harrier?
Ans- Yes, Tata Harrier is a 6-seater SUV and Tata Safari is a 7-seater SUV so the dimension of the Safari is larger than the harrier.
Q4-Is Tata Safari underpowered?
Ans, No definitely not because the safari engine comes with 170 hp with a turbocharger. so even if you are traveling with full passengers it doesnt feel under power. although the engine becomes noisy at high rpm it settles down as you gain speed.
Q5-Is Tata Safari 4×4?
Ans- No, Safari is a two-wheel drive car and the front wheels drive the car.. and tata said in India people dont use 4×4 much that’s why they haven’t added a 4×4 system. but if enough people demand it they can launch 4wd model.
Visit passionatecarbloggers.com for more interesting reviews.
Avinash Sharma (Author).