Last updated on January 22nd, 2024 at 07:16 pm
Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear Review, Price & Mileage 2023. this bike is the only family member that not only saves you money but also takes you to the place you want with ease. In 2023 Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear received some changes.
This time you will get a new E20 OBD-2-compliant BS7 engine. company has changed the design of the cylinder head. and its electronic carburettor is changed to stand with the new E20 system.
Bajaj Platina 110 H-gear Key Specs
|Power – 8.4 hp
|Top Speed – 96kmph.
|Displacement – 115.45 cc.
|Ground Clearance – 200 mm.
|Mileage – 76.1 km/l
|Seat Height – 807 mm.
Bajaj Platina 110 On-Road Price
|Price (Ex-Showroom Delhi)
|# Bajaj Platina 110 (Disc brake)
|Platina 110 (Drum Brake)
- The price of 110 cc platina will differ from city to city so please contact your nearest dealerships for an accurate price.
Other Popular Mileage Bikes # Official Website #
|Hero Splendor Plus (Rs 72,880/-)
|Hero Passion Pro (Rs 77,144/-)
|Bajaj Platina 100 (Rs 62,638/-)
|Hero HF/CD Delux (Rs 66,049/-)
|Hero Xtreme 160R (Rs 8,23,876/-)
|Yamaha FZX 150 (Rs 1,32,900/-)
About This Blog
- Guys, I am back with another bike review this time I will review the Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear.
- To see the 100 cc Bajaj Platina review and mileage click on the link I have provided.
- You can also contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear Review, Price & Mileage 2023 with images
- First, of all the 110 cc Platina looks exactly the same as the Bajaj Platina 100 Comfortec.
- But there are a few cosmetic changes the company has made to make it more sporty & useable.
- As you can see it’s really difficult to differentiate between 110 and 100 cc platina.
- Let’s start from the front when you look front visor there is an LED DRL that intersects the headlights.
- Whereas in Platina 100 LED light is mounted slightly upward direction it does not completely match with the headlight.
- The second change you will notice on the Turn indicator design is Platina 110 cc as you can see in the images provided.
- Indicators are equipped with halogen bulbs and look more premium and stylish as compared to the Platina 100.
- The third change that the company has done by providing hand guards with the bike to provide additional protection to your hands.
- And I appreciated that feature because it makes the bike more aerodynamic and protects the hand from wind, dust, etc.
- Talking about lights company is offering reflector-type headlights, taillights, and indicators to keep costs low.
- One thing you may also notice is that Platina 110 front visor can be removed by removing the screw at your convenience.
- The design of the body panels is exactly the same as the Platina 100 but the company has used the sporty graphic on it.
- one thing I didn’t like about the Bajaj Platina is that the fuel tank feels narrow and the bike feels slim when I sit on it.
- Although the bike is great there is no problem with the riding position it’s upright and comfortable.
- Moving on to the next change that the company made to this bike to make it different from its Platina 100 model.
- Bajaj is offering Part analog and part digital speedometer as you can see in the images.
- That shows an Analog speedometer on the left side and a digital screen on the right side to show the fuel level.
- The trip meter, gear change indicator, distance covered with other warning lights like engine malfunctioning, etc.
- And I am really happy to see that Bajaj is offering a gear position indicator because even the bikes not offer it.
- now it’s time to reveal that the seats of Bajaj Platina 110 are really comfortable believe me you can see them in the images.
- If you are wondering how to take this bike on long rides with a pillion you will not feel uncomfortable on it it’s really soft.
- And for pillion safety, Bajaj has provided a grab handle and for the ride, a Leg guard comes pre-installed with the bike.
- AS Bajaj said that its comfortec is because for the pillion flat large footrests are provided to add comfort.
- I forgot to mention that the factory fitted a good quality saree guard and also comes with the Platina 110.
- Moving on to rest on the things like Body panels, HandleBar, Switch gears, and chassis all are of good quality.
- And on my Passionatecarbloggers.com website, you will get lots of images of this new 2022 Platina 110 bike.
Bajaj Platina 110 colors options
- The company is offering two models with the 110 cc platina and both models have different colors.
- Like with the disc model we have three colors Satin Beach Blue, Charcoal Black, and Volcanic Matte Red.
- And with the Drum mode Ebony Black Blue, Ebony Black Red, and Cocktail wine red (orange colour).
- I like pretty much all the colors and I have shown them in the images I have posted of Platina 110 colors.
Bajaj Platina 110 Fuel Economy
- Here comes the most important part of any auto vehicle yes Mileage.
- And let me tell you one thing no bike is even close to Bajaj Platina when it comes to mileage.
- Recently a Bajaj Platina 110 owner shared his experience with us that in the city Platina 110 delivered 76.1 KMPL.
- And right after 1st service Platina 110 delivered 62 km/l fuel economy during mixed riding conditions.
- Let me tell you one thing Bajaj is using an electronic carburettor in the platina, not any EFI system.
- let me give you an idea in 100 ML petrol Platina 110 can go up to 6.2 kilometres easily.
DTS-I Technology of Bajaj.
- Now if you observe closely you will find that almost every company uses the EFI system on their bike.
- To meet the emission norms our popular splendor Plus also comes with a fuel injection system.
- But Bajaj is still using an electronic carburettor and twin spark plug technology to compete with its rival.
- And let me tell Platina 110 delivers good initial and mid-range performance in every situation.
- Powering this Bajaj Platina 110 is a single-cylinder 4-stroke, air-cooled, 2-valve SOHC engine.
- This engine is coupled with a 5-speed gearbox and delivers 8.4 HP and 9.81 NM of torque.
- And to satisfy BS-6 norms Bajaj has added an extra catalytic converter on the exhaust with the oxygen sensor.
- This oxygen sensor sends ECM about the amount of oxygen coming out of burned gases.
- than ECM calculates and optimizes the combustion of the fuel that reduces pollution.
- In case you don’t know How DTS-I technology works let me tell you it uses two spark plugs instead of one.
- And produced sparks one by one when the piston approaches TDC (Top Dead Center) to burn the fuel completely.
- The second is Bajaj uses an electronic carburetor that supplies fuel and air mixture to the engine efficiently.
- The major drawback of having a carburettor is it demands cleaning and tuning after at least two services.
- But it’s cheaper than the Electronic Fuel Injection system and it’s okay if you run out of fuel completely.
- Another thing that Bajaj has added to is Platina 110 cc is a Stater motor and kick to start the engine on any condition.
- On the left side, there is a Gear lever and on the right side, you will see an oil level checking the transparent screen.
- The thing I didn’t like about the Platina is its gear-shifting pattern (All gear down shift) as you can see in the images.
- Whenever I ride the Bajaj Platina 110 I remain confused during the ride in which gear I am in.
- And I often accidentally shift up and down the gear because I am not used to it.
- In the 110 cc, Platina company has provided 5th gear as a name H-Gear to reduce the stress of the engine during highway rides.
- Moving on to the next thing Bajaj Has added a side-stand engine cut-off to ensure the safety of the rider.
Bajaj Platina 110 Top Speed
- As we know Bajaj Platina is not designed to hit top speed.
- But I have a rider’s opinion about it as he tested the Bajaj Platina 110 to achieve 96 km/h top speed.
In Gear Acceleration
Bajaj Platina 110 Suspension & Brakes
- Let me share with you my experience with the suspension of this bike and how it feels.
- Up-front Bajaj is offering Hydraulic Telescopic Type suspension that allows front wheel travel up to 135 mm.
- And at the rear bajaj offers SOS with a nitrox canister suspension that allows the rear wheel to travel up to 110 mm.
- No matter what kind of road you are riding it offers a comfortable ride and absorbs bumps efficiently.
- Moving on to brakes there are two models currently bajaj is offering the Platina 110 cc Disc and drum brakes.
- In the previous model, Bajaj Platina used to come with (an ABS) anti-lock braking System.
- But instead of ABS Bajaj has developed a new braking system that is called the Anti-Skid Braking system.
- In the Anti-Skid brakes when you apply the front brake the rear wheel brake applies automatically to provide balanced braking.
- Now If you look closely bajaj has provided a mechanism behind the Kick and a mechanism on the front wheel.
- This mechanism connected with each other via mechanical wire as you can see in the images that I have shown.
- Talking about brake performance Bajaj Platina 110 brakes don’t give you good feedback & lever feels spongy during the ride.
- But the disc brake version offers great braking power and the disc comes only on the front wheel I will suggest you go with Disc brakes.
Bajaj Platina 110 Seat height
- Only one thing I want to say about the seat height of Bajaj’s Platina 110 H-Gear is good for long-height guys.
- But if you are like 5’5″ it will be difficult for you to touch your both feet on the ground.
- And one more thing Platina 110 has 200 mm of ground clearance and an upright sitting position.
- Along with comfortable seats, you will be comfortable throughout your journey.
Bajaj Platina 110 Specifications
|4-Stroke, Single Cylinder
|Bore x Stroke
|50 mm x 58.8 mm
|6.33 kW @ 7000 rpm
|9.81 Nm @ 5000 rpm
|5 Speed (All Down Shift)
|80/100-17, 46P, Tubeless
|80/100-17, 53P, Tubeless
|Hydraulic, Telescopic Type, 135mm travel
|SOS with nitrox canister, Rear wheel stroke of 110 mm
|130 mm Drum, 240 mm Disc/ 110 mm Drum with CBS
My Opinion about Platina 110 H-Gear
- First of all, I am really impressed by the mileage figure of the Platina 110 BS6.
- Second, it’s really comfortable, the engine delivers sufficient power and the colours are amazing.
- This bike is for those who commute to work daily and want a comfortable & feature-loaded bike.
- And Especially the Disc model is good as compared to the drum brake model.
FAQ on Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear
Is Bajaj Platina H gear discontinued?
NO, Bajaj Platina H gear now comes with the E20 OBD two system. and it’s available in two variants Disc and Drum.
How many gears does a Platina H gear have?
Platina H hear has 5-gears. with all forward shift patter. and the fifth gear is known as the H gear. which improves fuel efficiency on the highway.
In this blog, I have tried to give information as much as possible.
If you like this blog then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger).