Yamaha FZ25 Comparision With Bajaj Dominar/KTM Duke 250/Gixxer 250.
- About this Blog.
- Price (All Models).
- Accessories with Price.
- Watch Review. Walk Around Review # Ride Review # Comparision Review.
About this blog.
- The guy in this blog will review the Yamaha FZ25 bs6 2022 model.
- In case you want a review of any car & bike just contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Overview #Yamaha Official Website# HD Images
- Yamaha FZ16 is a popular street bike since it was launched in 2008.
- And in 2014 this bike got a fuel injection system called Yamaha FZ Fi.
- After that in 2017, Yamaha launched the FZ25 a 250 cc bike with a new design.
- This new bike got new design ABS & it’s designed for city use.
- Yamaha FZ25 price is Rs 1,41,800 Lakh for Metallic Black & Racing Blue.
- Apart from that Yamaha also launched the MotoGP edition called Monster edition which cost Rs 1,38,800 Lakh.
Yamaha FZ25 price
|Assam||₹ 1 43 139/-|
|Maharashtra||₹ 142 539/-|
|West Bengal (Kolkata)||₹ 142 400/-|
|Andhra Pradesh||₹ 148 400/-|
|Bihar||₹ 142 400/-|
|Arunachal Pradesh||₹ 142 400/-|
|Himachal Pradesh||₹ 141 800/-|
|Haryana||₹ 142 539/-|
|Kerala||₹ 143 905/-|
|Gujarat||₹ 142 539/-|
- Yamaha FZ25 on-road price is ₹ 158,209/-.
- The ex-showroom price in Delhi is ₹ 136,800/-.
- RTO Charges ₹ 11,474/-.
- Insurance Charge ₹ 9,935/-.
- The booking amount is Rs 2000 is a down payment.
Design Yamaha FZ25 BS6 (Watch Presentation)
- As I said FZ street bikes are quite popular bikes in India.
- Because this bike offers good riding position & attractive design.
- So Yamaha FZ25 2022 has a newly designed front-led headlight.
- Now you will get class D Bi-functional LED projector lights as we have got in Yamaha R15 v4.
- And FZ25 gets new LED Day time running lights that enhance the visibility day/night.
- When I saw this bike its muscular design grabs my attention how sporty it is.
- The fuel tank looks big & the tank cowl has a design like an air intake is built into them.
- And you will get split seats & believe me these seats are really comfortable.
- Whereas the pillion seat is also wide and comfortable with two grab rails.
- When I sat on the Yamaha FZ25 my feet were easily touching the ground.
- The handlebar is tube type in FZ25 that is offering a good riding position.
- Yamaha FZ25 seat height is 795 mm in my opinion good for short height person.
- Now the thing I don’t like about this bike is its multi-function negative LCD instrument cluster.
- That looks absolutely dated I mean Suzuki Gixxer 250 has a much better speedometer.
- Moving on to the rear you will get led taillights & rear tyre hugger.
- Talking about the FZ25 dimension overall length is 2015mm, the width is 775mm & the height is 1075 mm.
- And Yamaha FZ25 ground clearance is 160 mm 5 mm less than Suzuki Gixxer 250.
- The wheelbase is 1360 mm, the min turning radius is 2.5 m & the weight is 153 kg.
- The images of the Yamaha FZ 250 I am using in this blog show racing blue color.
Performance/Mileage of Yamaha FZ25
- Know I tell you about the FZ25 engine and what I feel about this engine.
- Yamaha is offering Air/oil-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-Valve, 249 cc engine.
- That engine is producing 20.8 Ps of power & 20.1 Nm of torque.
- This engine is coupled with a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox offering smooth gear shift.
- Apart from that electric starting system, the fuel injection system comes with FZ25.
- Yamaha FZ25 mileage is 31.71 kmpl (Kilometer per liters) & fuel tank capacity is 14 liters.
- As we know that it has 2 valve engine so it delivers good mid-range and low-range performance.
- But you can easily use this street bike for highway cruising as well.
- Upfront we have 41 mm diameter forks that offer a superior front-end feel.
- And on the rear, we have a 7-step adjustable Monocross suspension.
- Moving on to brakes upfront we have a 282 mm disc & on the rear 220 mm disc with dual-channel ABS.
- Talking about speed Yamaha FZ25 top speed is 136 km/h as tested.
- But if you are revving the bike harder engine starts showing a lack of power.
Yamaha FZ25 Specification
|Engine type||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve|
|Displacement||249 cc, Fuel Injection.|
|Bore & stroke||74.0×58.0mm|
|horsepower||20.8PS (15.3kW)/ 8000rpm|
|torque||20.1N.m (2.0kgf.m)/ 6000rpm|
|Starting system||Electric starter.|
|Transmission type||Constant-mesh, 6-speed|
|Clutch type||Wet, multiple-disc.|
|Overall Length||2,015 mm|
|Overall Width||775 mm|
|# Overall Height||1,075 mm|
|Ground Clearance||160 mm.|
|Kerb weight (with oil & full fuel Tank)||153kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||14 Liters.|
|Front suspension system||Telescopic 41 mm forks.|
|Rear suspension system||7-step adjustable Monocross-Suspension|
|Brake type (Front)||Disc brake (282 mm)|
|Brake type (Rear)||Disc brake (220 mm)|
|Tyre size (front)||100/80-17M/C 52P – Tubeless|
|Tyre size (rear)||140/70R17M/C 66H – Radial Tubeless|
|Headlight||Bi-functional LED (Class D).|
|Side stand engine cut-off switch||Equipped|
|Fuel consumption indicator||Yes|
Yamaha FZ25 Color option
- Yamaha is currently offering three colors with FZ25.
- That is Metallic Black, Racing Blue & Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Energy.
- Whereas Metallic Black & Racing blue cost Rs 142,539/-.
- And Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Edition cost Rs 139,539/-.
- This Yamaha MotoGP color looks awesome I would choose only this color.
- And in case you want more details about FZ25 download the brochure.
Yamaha FZ25 Accessories with price
|Black Riding Jacket||Rs 5,900/-|
|Led Flasher||Rs 1,490/-|
|Mobile Holder||Rs 350/-|
|Riding Gloves||Rs 2,450/-|
|Seat Cover||Rs 425/-|
|Sub Wire Lead||Rs 60/-|
|Tank Pad||Rs 200/-|
|USB Charger||Rs 750/-|
|Bike Cover||Rs 835/-|
- After analyzing Yamaha FZ 25 I came up with a decision.
- That If you want a bike that has a comfortable riding position & good Low & mid-range performance.
- Then you should buy Yamaha FZ 25 & it cost ₹ 136,800/- ex-showroom.
- On the other hand, Suzuki Gixxer 250 has 26.5 PS power & 22.6 Nm of torque.
- And 4 valves oil-cooled engine that gives good performance on the city as well as highway.
- Then you should buy Suzuki Gixxer 250 that costs Rs 1.60 lakh ex-showroom.
- On the other hand, if you want a performance orient bike then you should go for KTM Duke 250.
- This bike offers 30 PS of power & 24 Nm of torque & USD forks.
- KTM Duke 250 cost 2.28 lakh ex-showroom.
- But I personally like Bajaj Dominar 250 it looks bigger built quality is solid & well priced.
I have tried to provide detail as much as possible if you like this blog then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger).