Last updated on October 22nd, 2022 at 03:34 am
Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Value for money Naked Bike 1.76 Lakh
- About this blog.
- Price (All States)
- Watch Review. Overdrive Review# Fuel injected Review#
About This Blog
- Here comes another 250 cc performance bike that is Suzuki Gixxer 250.
- And this bike gives good handling performance with a sporty design.
- You can contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Overview (Suzuki Official Website) (HD Images)
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 is a great bike that delivers good performance both city & highway.
- Apart from that Gixxer 250 is BS6 compliant & will compete with Bajaj Dominar 250.
- Suzuki has developed a new oil cooling system, especially for this bike.
- # Suzuki Gixxer 250 price is Rs 176,800/- lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Price (2021 model)
|Kolkata||₹ 179,263/- lakh|
|Kerala||₹ 181,553/- lakh|
|Mumbai||₹ 178,471/- lakh|
|Assam||₹ 178,471/- lakh|
|Hyderabad||₹ 179,093/- lakh|
|Uttar Pradesh||₹ 177,235/- lakh|
|Uttrakhand||₹ 177,214/- lakh|
Design Suzuki Gixxer 250
- This bike is designed by the makers of Suzuki Hayabusa & GSX-R.
- I really like the muscular design & build quality of this bike.
- So starting from the front we have fully LED Headlights surrounded by the body-colored panels.
- But the design of the headlight could be better & there is no wind deflector as well.
- Whereas turn indicators Clear lens bulb equipped but should available led equipped.
- Because if you see Bajaj Dominar 250 has fully led indicators with good quality.
- The next side view mirrors look decent but again Dominar 250 has stylish-looking mirrors.
- And Handlebar is positioned upright comes with good quality switchgear.
- Whereas negative display fully digital speedometer comes with Gixxer 250.
- That offers descent information about the bike but misses out on Bluetooth connectivity.
- Moving on to a fuel tank that has a muscular design & looks wider with those shrouds.
- Talking about seats they are sporty & less comfortable but give a slightly sporty riding position.
- And Suzuki Gixxer 250 seat height is 800 mm similar to Bajaj Dominar 250.
- In addition, Suzuki Gixxer 250 is 156 kg in weight so it’s easy to handle on road.
- Another nice thing is its ground clearance hat is 165 mm good for bad roads.
- Moving on to the rear it has led to taillights, tire hugger & sporty exhaust.
- Dual Exhaust design with chrome detailing gives it premium look.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Accessories
- As this is a naked bike so you can use this for long rides.
- For those long rides, you need some accessories to make the journey comfortable.
- Saddle Bags, Lower Muffler cover, DC Socket, Seat Cover, Tank Pad, tank set knee grip pad, knuckle cover, leg guard.
- All these accessories are available with Suzuki Gixxer 250.
- Just like me, you will also love those accessories.
Performance of Suzuki Gixxer 250
- Another technology that I liked about this bike is its engine.
- This 249 cc oil-cooled engine is developed especially for this bike.
- Because oil-cooled doesn’t require a pump so it helps to lower the weight of the bike.
- So Gixxer 250 has 4-stroke single cylinder oil cooled fuel injection engine.
- That pumps 26.5 PS power @ 9300 rpm & 22.2 Nm of torque @ 7300 rpm.
- This engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox that offers a smooth gear shifting experience.
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 offers 34 kilometers per liters mileage from 12 liters fuel tank capacity.
- And Suzuki Gixxer 250 top speed is 148 kilometers per hour (kmph) which is impressive.
- Moving on to suspension upfront we have 41 mm dia telescopic forks.
- & at the rear, we have a mono shocker that offers good riding comfort.
- Talking about tyres Up front we have 110/74 R17 tyre & on the rear 150/60 R17 tyre for superior grip.
- Now safety features like Dual Channel ABS & Side stand warning is now available in Gixxer 250.
- And Download Suzuki Gixxer 250 Brausher for more detailed information about this bike.
Suzuki Gixxer Mileage
|# Suzuki Gixxer SF 150||48.8 kmpl.|
|Suzuki Gixxer 150 (Street)||40 to 54 kmpl.|
|# Suzuki Gixxer SF 250||38.5 kmpl.|
|Suzuki Gixxer 250||38.5 kmpl|
|Engine||4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, Oil cooled.|
|Bore X Stroke||76mm x 54.9mm.|
|Max Power||26.5 PS @ 9300 rpm.|
|Max Torque||22.2 Nm @ 6500 rpm.|
|Clutch||Wet, Multi-plate clutch.|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 41 mm telescopic.|
BRAKES & TYRES
|Brakes front (type & size)||ABS, 300 mm dia disc, 2Piston Caliper.|
|Brakes rear (type & size)||ABS, 220 mm dia disc, single-piston caliper.|
|Tyres front||110/70R17M/C 54S|
|Tyres rear||150/60R17M/C 66S|
|L X W X H||2010 mm X 805 mm X 1035 mm|
|Ground clearance||165 mm.|
|Kerb weight||156 kg|
|Fuel capacity||12 L|
|Seat height||800 mm.|
|Battery||Maintenance-free, 12V 6Ah|
|Starting System||Self-start, no Kick start|
- I love colors but I don’t know why Suzuki is not offering more colors.
- Suzuki is offering only two colors that are Metallic Triton Blue & Metallic Matte Black.
- Among these two colors, I will choose a Metallic blue color.
- And I will be better if Suzuki offers Red, Green & yellow shades just like Bajaj pulsar RS200 & Dominar 250.
- Dual-Channel ABS.
- Diamond Frame.
- Slipper Clutch (Not Available)
- Full Led Headlights/Taillights.
- In my opinion, Suzuki Gixxer is a great bike in terms of ride, handling and performance.
- And Suzuki really put effort into its design and starting price of Gixxer 250 naked is Rs 176,800/- lakh.
- On the other hand, Gixxer 250 is near Rs 12,000/- expensive than Bajaj Dominar 250.
- Starting price of Dominar 250 is Rs 164,307/- lakh rupees.
- One more thing where Suzuki can improve Gixxer 250 is its seats.
- Seats are positioned at a slight angle when the rider applies brakes rider slides forward.
- On the other hand, if you won’t spend more money in search of performance.
- You can buy KTM Duke 250 that costs ₹ 2,62,357/- lakh ex-showroom.
A similar bike that Suzuki is offering.
Suzuki Gixxer 150 (Watch Review Click Here)
- It’s a 155 cc street bike that comes with a single-cylinder, 4 stroke Fuel injection engine.
- Suzuki Gixxer 150 engine pumps 13.6 Ps power and 13.8 Nm of torque & a 5-speed gearbox comes with this bike.
- Gixxer 150 looks the same as its elder sibling Gixxer 250.
- Talking about colors pearl Mira red & Glass sparkle black are available with this bike.
- Suzuki Gixxer 150 price is ₹ 131,000/- lakh ex-showroom.
Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 (Watch Review Click Here)
- #Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is a fully faired bike that will compete with Yamaha R15.
- Gixxer SF 150 comes with a 155 cc, single-cylinder, Air-cooled engine as we saw in naked Gixxer 150.
- It’s available in three colors pearl Mira red, Glass sparkle black & metallic triton blue.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Price is ₹ 133,300/- lakh ex-showroom.
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 (Watch Review Click Here)
- As I explain above Gixxer SF 250 is a fully-faired version of street Gixxer 250.
- Also, it uses the same engine and chassis as street Gixxer 250 you can check the scrolling page above.
- # Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is available in only two colors metallic triton blue & Metallic Matte Black.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Price is ₹ 187,500/- & ₹ 188,300/- for moto GP color.
In this blog, I have given all the important information about Bajaj dominars.
And please share this blog with your friend as well.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger).