Last updated on November 17th, 2023 at 04:15 pm
BMW S1000RR 2023 Review with Images & Price. In this blog, you will read a detailed review of the BMW S1000RR along with its price, images, specs and more. Besides this we have shown some videos of this bike down below so do watch this.
What is the real price of the S1000RR?
|Standard Model||₹ 20,50,000/-|
|Pro M Sport||₹ 24,95,000/-|
|BMW M1000RR||₹ 49,00,000/- Standard.|
₹ 55,00,000 /- Competition.
BMW S1000RR 2023-2024 Price USA
|Base model||$18,295 MSRP|
|Pro M Sport||$25,980 MSRP|
Key Specs of BMW S1000RR
|Seat Height||824 mm.|
|Top Speed||303 km/h|
- The BMW s1000rr 2022 is a high-performance bike from BMW Motorrad.
- In addition to this, you can get more performance with this bike.
- BMW also offers an M Sport Package that includes high-performance parts.
- On the other hand, if S1000RR is not enough for you.
- You can buy M1000RR from BMW Motorrad.
- Get all the details of the BMW S1000RR HP4.
BMW S1000RR 2023 Review with Images & Price
- Litre-class superbikes are getting more & more popular these days.
- Manufacturers are improving them by adding advanced electronic aids to them.
- But one thing I don’t like about them is they are primarily designed for track use.
- Although you can ride these 1000 cc superbikes on the road their aggressive riding position.
- Can’t let you ride the bike for longer rides & pillion can’t sit comfortably as well.
- Today I am featuring the new BMW S1000RR 2022 model that gets a colour update.
- Although the BMW S1000RR has still in production since it was launched in 2008.
- When I saw this bike I was impressed by its asymmetrical headlights.
- Because I haven’t seen this kind of headlights before and it was really impressive.
- Apart from that BMW also launched the HP4 Variant of the S1000RR that was designed for the race track.
- Let’s come to the point we are here to know about the BMW S1000RR 2022 with its new update.
- The first thing as compared to the previous bike design and chassis is completely new.
- The overall design is inspired by a shark which can be seen on the headlight and side faring design.
- Speaking of headlights, LED projector headlights with DRLs now get a floating effect.
- That looks really cool & LED indicators moved from faring to rearview mirrors.
- Besides this led taillights were also modified like BMW combined indicators and taillights into one unit.
- That helps to save weight, another nice thing about the new 2022 S1000RR is it can be prepared for track use.
- You can dismantle both the rearview mirror & number plate holder by following a few simple steps.
- And the optional BMW S1000RR M package is also there to turn your RR into the ultimate racing machine.
- Now let’s have a look at what else BMW is offering to us in terms of features.
- A 6.5” TFT Display comes with the S 1000 RR that looks premium and easy to use.
- Along with it, there is a Multi-Control unit on the left side grip that helps to control the TFT display.
- Beside this we have, M Carbon Fiber wheels, M Sport Seats, LED lights, etc.
BMW S1000RR 2022 M package
- Now BMW moves further steps ahead to give you a proper MotoGP track bike experience.
- If you often go to track and love to ride fast then you can get BMW S1000RR 2022 M package.
- This S1000RR M Package includes some high performance that makes your bike light in weight.
- So the optionally available M Package turns your RR into the ultimate racing machine.
- Getting M Package makes your RR more lightweight around 3.5 kg less than the standard one.
- 5 kg less means the BMW S1000RR 2022 weighs only 193.5 kg.
- And without M Package BMW S1000RR 2022 weight is 197 kg.
- Apart from that, you have M Carbon wheels with a 0.5 mm thicker brake disc.
- The total weight of RR is reduced by 1.7 kg as a result rotating mass is reduced and performance increases.
- This BMW S1000RR 2022 M package also includes Tricolor paint of light white/Racing red/Racing blue metallic.
- M Lightweight battery, M Sport Seat, M Chassis Kit, etc.
- Besides, pro riding mode with configurable modes of race pro 1-3 and electronic assistance.
- Such as DTC +/- shifter, ABS settings, Engine remapping, wheelie and slide control & more.
- In case you want more performance than the M package then BMW also has M 1000 RR. Read More
BMW S1000RR 2022 specs
- Now new BMW S1000RR 2022 gets an all-new engine with groundbreaking technologies.
- First, have a look at how much power and torque this new engine is producing.
- BMW S1000RR 2022 gets a 999 cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder water, and oil-cooled engine.
- That delivers 207 hp (152 kW) and 113 NM of torque.
- As I said 2022 S 1000 RR engine gets some new technology it’s shift cam technology.
- Let me explain about shift cam technology it adjusts the valve opening and closing time by means of the camshaft.
- It actually helps the engine to deliver the best possible power & torque during the ride.
- In addition, numerous other components were adapted to further optimize weight, space & design.
- These include a new timing concept and hollow drilled titanium intake valves.
- And an improved and self-reinforcing multi-disc, anti-hopping wet clutch (-20 N).
- The engine is now 4 kg lighter and narrower which improves both the handling & ergonomics.
- Apart from that New BMW S1000RR 2022 is equipped with Aluminium Swing Arm.
- This swing arm offers you better power distribution and less reaction from the chassis during acceleration.
- Moving on to seats these are not so comfortable and aggressive riding positions.
- Makes you tires during long rides although the riding position is good for tack not for the road.
- On the other hand, we have the M sport seats that are available in three seat height settings 814mm, 824mm & 849mm.
- Talking about pillion seats pillion is not comfortable to be good for short rides.
- It’s because a tail portion of the S 1000 RR is rising up from the rear.
BMW S1000RR 2022 Top Speed
- Guys as we know all the superbike’s top speed is limited to 299 km/h.
- And the speedometer doesn’t show a speed beyond 299 kmph.
- But all these superbikes are able to hit more than 300 kmph.
- So BMW S1000RR 2022 top speed is 299 kmph or (189 mph).
- But as tested S1000RR achieve 306 kmph during a ride.
- Besides this, 0 to 100 kmph S1000RR was achieved in 3.1 sec claimed.
BMW S1000RR 2022 colours
- Now here comes my favourite part the colours BMW is only offering three colours.
- That is Light White/Racing Blue Metallic/Red Racing which you can see in the photos I have shown.
- BMW also has introduced a new colour, black storm metallic.
- The third one is style Passion a grey metallic colour with stripes on it.
- Looks much better than the new colour that BMW has introduced.
- So I would like to choose the grey Metallic Color for the BMW S1000RR 2022 colours.
Other Popular BMW S1000RR Competitors
- Let’s have a look at other superbikes in 1000 Liter sports bike categories.
- It’s Aprilia RSV4 1100 it’s one of the high-performance bikes on the market.
- That not only looks stylish but has more power than BMW S1000RR 2022.
- Aprilia RSV4 1100 gets new aerodynamic bodywork and a powerful engine.
- RSV4 1100 gets an 1100 cc V4 euro 5 engine, that develops 217 hp and 125 Nm torque.
- That is much higher than the BMW S1000 RR 2022 & Aprilia gets Ohlin’s suspension and Brembo Stylema brakes.
|Aprilia RSV4 1100 Price||$ 18,999.|
|RSV4 Factory 1100 Price||$ 25,999. (₹ 23,69,000/-) lakh|
- It’s another contender in liter class sports bike categories packed with punch.
- Design-wise it may not be the best-looking bike but packet with serious performance.
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 gets a DOHC inline 4-cylinder engine with exclusive Variable Valve timing.
- This VVT (Variable Valve Timing) is the same as BMW Shift Cam Technology as we get in BMW S1000RR 2022.
- This 999 cc engine develops 196 bhp and 117.4 Nm torque and delivers 35 kmpl mileage.
|GSX-R1000 Price||$ 15,849 MSRP||₹ 19,84,732/- Lakh|
- Another popular 1000 cc bike is the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade.
- This bike looks really compact and easy to ride everyone knows about CBR.
- This Bike Gets a 1000 cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC engine.
- That develops 214 hp and 113 nm of torque which means the CBR 1000 develops more powerful than the S1000 RR.
- And you will get all the latest electronic riding technology and show & Ohlin’s suspension with it.
|CBR1000RR-R Fireblade||₹ 23,63,305/- Lakh|
|Fireblade SP Price||₹ 24,14,984/- Lakh|
- This bike is really popular in India in fact Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is more popular than the GSX-R 1000.
- Now in 2022 Kawasaki has launched a new ZX-10R with a new design.
- When you see ZX-10 R from the front you will notice the front fairing gets a similar design to Ninja H2 & H2R.
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 R gets a 4-cylinder 4-stroke engine that develops 200.21 bhp and 114.9 nm torque.
- And top speed is 299 kmph and Ninja is loaded with features as well.
|Ninja ZX-10R Price|
|$17,199.||₹ 15,83,000/- Lakh|
|Ninja ZX-10R Price|
- Now if you ask me about technically advanced and crazy-looking bikes.
- I will say its Ducati Panigale V4 has an 1103 cc engine that pumps 214 hp and 124 nm torque.
- It has Marchesini forged rim, Showa BPF, and Ohlins suspension in Panigale V4S.
- And it has enough power to blow your mind just twist the throttle & it shoots like a missile. Read More
|Panigale V4 Std||₹ 23,50,000/-||$ 22,295.|
|# Panigale V4 S||₹ 28,40,000/-||$ 28,695.|
- The last contender in the 1000 cc sports bike category is Yamaha R1.
- It’s a high-performance bike that has a 998 ccs, Liquid Cooled 4-cylinder engine.
- This engine is equipped with a cross-plane crankshaft derived from the Yamaha YZR-M1 MotoGP.
- This engine develops 200 bhp and 112.4 Nm of torque.
- It gives 33 mpg fuel economy and the fuel tank capacity is 4.5 gal.
- But in India, we Have Yamaha R15 and Yamaha R15 M models this R1 model is not so popular.
|Yamaha R1 price||$ 17,599.||₹ 20,39,233/-|
Standard Equipment S1000RR
- ABS Pro.
- Adjustable Riding Modes.
- BMW Motorrad Race ABS.
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control).
- HSC (Hill Start Control).
- LED-Turn Signals.
- LED-Headlight and Rear-light.
- Heated grips.
- Carbon-Fiber wheels.
- Tyre pressure monitor.
- Sports Silencer.
- Carbon fiber Package.
- M Billet Pack.
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) Suspension.
- Cruise Control.
|Type||Cast aluminium “WSBK”.|
|Bore x Stroke||80 mm x 49.7 mm.|
|Power||152 kW (207 hp) at 13,500 rpm.|
|Torque||113 Nm at 11,000 rpm.|
|Mixture Control||Electronic fuel injection.|
|Emission control||Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter emission standard EU-4.|
|Clutch||Wet clutch multi-plate clutch oil bath|
Type with Anti-Hopping function.
|Gearbox||Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox.|
|Frame||Bridge Type Frame, Cast Aluminum,|
|Front Suspension||Upside down fork, Ø 45 mm|
|Rear Suspension||Cast aluminium wheels/Carbon Rims.|
|Suspension travel, front/rear||120 mm / 117 mm.|
|Wheels||Approx 4 litres.|
|Rim, front||3.50″ x 17″|
|Rim, rear||6.00″ x 17″|
|Tyre, front||120/70 ZR 17.|
|Tyre, rear||190/55 ZR 17.|
|Front Brakes||double Disc Brakes, 320 mm, ABS.|
|Rear Brakes||220 mm Single Disc.|
|Seat height||835 mm.|
|Usable tank volume||16.5 l.|
|Reserve||Approx 4 liters.|
|Dimensions LxWxH||2073 x 848 x 1151 mm.|
|2022 s1000rr weight||197 kg (M Package 193.5)|
|bmw s1000rr 2022 top speed||299 km/h (185 MPH)|
- In my opinion, the s1000rr 2022 is one of the most feature-packed bikes you can buy.
- That gives you superb ride and handling on the track as well as on the roads.
- Lots of features, and good quality but it’s a costly bike.
- and in this blog, I have added full bmw s1000rr 2022 specs.
- Ride Quality.
I don’t like
Avinash Sharma (Blogger)