Kawasaki Ninja H2 “SUPER-CHARGED” Street Legal Bike 2022
- About this blog.
- Design, Features & Specifications.
- Price (USA/INDIA).
- Watch Review (On Last Page).
About This Blog
- In this blog, I will share my review of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 with a price.
- And don’t forget to visit com for the latest auto reviews.
- You can join me on Instagram– Avinashsharma1342.
- As well as on the Facebook page– Ultimate machines.
- And don’t forget to share your suggestion on mail Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Introduction (Kawasaki official website INDIA/USA)/ HD Images
- Ninja H2 is a supercharged bike produced by Kawasaki heavy industries.
- This Bike produces more than 215 hp and features a centrifugal supercharger.
- On the other hand, Kawasaki also produced a more powerful version of H2.
- That is 2022 Ninja H2R & price of H2R in India is starting from Rs 79, 90,000/- & USA MSRP $ 56,500.
- On the other hand NINJA H2 Price in USA ($ 30,500) & in India Rs. 34, 99,000/-
Available models for Ninja H2
- Ninja H2.
- Ninja H2 (Carbon) MSRP $34,000.
- Kawasaki H2R.
Design “Front” Kawasaki Ninja H2 (Watch Demo)
- Before starting the review I want to say that I will mention only important details of the H2 bike.
- I tell you when I saw this bike I was completely impressed by the design of this bike.
- I mean this bike looks completely different from the other sports bike.
- Different in the sense look at its headlight that is placed at the center of the upper cowl.
- A part of that Ninja H2 has two angular-shaped LED DRLs below the headlight.
- No bike has a center-positioned rounded LED headlight completely different.
- Only one bike can compete with H2 in terms of styling that is the Ducati Superleggera V4.
- In addition on both sides of the headlight, Ninja H2 has an air duct for Ram Air Induction.
- And Along with the air duct winglets are built into the upper cowl to generate downforce.
- These winglets help to keep the front wheel down during hard acceleration.
- In addition to winglets, side mirrors also have an airfoil cross-section with gurney flaps.
- To generate more downforce these side mirrors also feature LED indicators.
- Apart from it on the upper cowl, you will Ninja H2 comes with River Mark.
- Talking about windscreen it provides enough wind protection during ride.
- Considering Kawasaki Ninja H2 top speed that is 331-400 km/h (206-249 mph).
- Talking about the front mudguard that is designed aerodynamically.
- And the difference between the H2 and H2 carbon is in the H2 upper cowl is made up of fiber plastic.
- And H2 carbon has an upper cowl made up of carbon fiber.
Design “Side” Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2 Carbon
- When you look at the bike you will notice that Ninja H2 has minimum body works.
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 has an aerodynamically designed semi-fairing.
- Due to this, you can see a 998 cc 4 cylinders engine easily with exhaust headers.
- I think that kind of design helps the engine to cool easily.
- Ninja H2 is designed by KHI (Kawasaki Heavy Industries) aerospace company.
- This bike is sported on a steel trellis frame that provides strength and flexibility.
- This Trellis frame is painted on Kawasaki green color & is fully visible from outside.
- Kawasaki featuring Mirror coated matte Spark Black for H2R.
- And for H2/H2 carbon model Mirror Coated Spark Black, Matte Spark Black, and Candy flat Blazes Green.
- According to Kawasaki, they feature a special topcoat on all Non-carbon body parts.
- That allows certain types of scratches to repair automatically.
- And enabling the paint to maintain its high-quality finish through normal wear and tear.
Design Rear Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2R Carbon
- On the rear, you will get Led Taillights along with led indicators.
- This is a single-seat bike & there is no space for the pillion.
- Also, the rear portion is designed aerodynamically.
- And for street riding Ninja h2 has a license plate holder.
Riding Position & Ergonomics
- The Riding position is designed for riding at ultra-high speed & circuit riding.
- To help support the rider during intense acceleration hip supporting pads flank is provided.
- These hip support pads flank the rear is adjustable 15 mm backward to suit rider size.
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a hyper bike with an aggressive riding position.
TFT Instrument Kawasaki Ninja H2
- In ninja H2 you will get an analog RPM meter on the left side and a TFT screen on the right side.
- In my opinion, Ducati Panigale and Superleggera have the best TFT instrument cluster.
- The color of the TFT screen can be changed to white and black as per rider demands.
- On the other hand, screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light.
Engine/Suspension and Brakes performance
- Both Kawasaki Ninja H2 and Ninja H2 Carbon have 998 cc, 16 valves engine.
- That produces 231 Ps of power and 141.7 Nm of torque with ram air.
- This is a 4 cylinders supercharged engine with a fuel injection system & liquid cooling.
- You need to be very careful at the time of riding because it accelerates like a missile.
- And every time you change gear supercharger produces whistle noise.
- Kawasaki has coupled this engine with a 6-speed gearbox with a Quick shifter for up/down.
- Talking about front suspension it has 43 mm inverted forks with adjustable rebound & compression.
- And on the rear, it has Ohlins TTX36 gas-charged shock with piggyback reservoir.
- Other than this you will get 4 piston Brembo Stylema calipers & a dual 330 mm disc on the front.
- And on the rear 2 piston calipers with a single disc of 250 mm, KIBS ABS.
- Talking about tires front has 120/60 ZR17 (58 W) & on the rear 200/55 ZR (78W).
- A part of this Kawasaki is using lightweight Aluminium wheels for the H2 models.
- It could be better if Kawasaki used carbon fiber wheels like Ducati Superleggera v4 & BMW M1000RR.
Electronic Rider Aids
- Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF).
- (KTRC) Kawasaki Traction Control.
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM).
- (KIBS) Kawasaki Intelligent ABS System.
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC).
- (KQS) Kawasaki Quick Shifter (up/down).
- Ohlins Steering Damper.
Kawasaki H2 and H2 Carbon Specs
|Engine||Liquid Cooled, 4-Stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-Valves.|
|Displacement||998 cc Supercharged.|
|Bore X Stroke||76.0 X 55.0 mm.|
|Fuel System||DFI® with 50 mm 4 Throttle bodies with dual injectors.|
|Transmission||6-speed, return, dog-ring.|
|Final Drive||Sealed chain.|
|Power||231 PS @ 11500 RPM.|
|Torque||141.7 NM @ 11000 RPM.|
|Front Suspension||43 mm inverted forks with adjustable rebound and compression, spring preload adjustability.|
|Rear Suspension||Ohlins TTX36 gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir.|
|Tyre Front||120/60 ZR17 (58W).|
|Rear Tyre||200/55 ZR17 (78W).|
|Front Brakes||Dual radial-mount opposed 4-piston Brembo
Stylema® calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm
discs, KIBS ABS
|Rear Brakes||Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc,
|Frame Type||Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm
|Length||82.1 in / 2085 mm.|
|Width||30.3 in / 769 mm.|
|Height||44.3 in /1125 mm.|
|Ground Clearance||5.1 in / 129 mm.|
|Seat Height||32.5 in / 825 mm.|
|Curb Weight||524.8 lb / 238 kg.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.5 gal / 17 Liters.|
|Wheel Base||57.3 in / 1455 mm.|
2022 Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2 carbon Price in India
|Kawasaki Ninja H2||Rs 34.99 Lakh.|
|Ninja H2 Carbon||Rs 41.79 lakh.|
Ninja H2 Price in 2022 (USA)
|Ninja H2||MSRP $30,500.|
|Ninja H2 carbon||MSRP $34,000.|
|Kawasaki Ninja H2R||MSRP $56,500.|
Competitors of Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Aerodynamic Design.
- Supercharge performance.
I don’t like
- Not good for streets.
Watch Review in Hindi.
1 thought on “Kawasaki Ninja H2 “SUPER CHARGED” Street Legal Bike”
Your enticle helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks! https://accounts.binance.com/en/register-person?ref=53551167