Last updated on May 16th, 2022 at 12:36 am
Honda City Hybrid Price 19 Lakh, Images, and Features.
- About This Blog.
- Introduction price.
- Interior and Exterior.
- Hybrid Performance.
- Watch Review. Autocar Review
About This Blog
- In this blog, I will review the new Honda City #Hybrid# sedan.
- And Honda City #Hybrid# will be revealed on April 14 2022 at 12 noon.
Introduction # Honda Official Website#
- Honda City hybrid car is based on its 5th generation Honda City
- And on the back of the car, you will see the E: HEV RS badge that separates the hybrid city from the regular Honda city.
- Honda city Hybrid price is expected to be ₹ 19 lakh ex-showroom.
- And Honda city hybrid launch in India date is not confirmed yet.
Honda City hybrid 2022 India
- Before starting the Honda City Hybrid review I want to say that.
- This New Honda City #Hybrid# is based on a regular Honda city ZX that is powered by an I.C engine.
- So let’s start from the front we have fully LED headlights with LED daytime running light.
- If I look at this #Honda# City Hybrid closely you will see a large front grille with RS badging.
- Apart from that LED fog lamps also comes with this hybrid car just like Honda City ZX.
- On the other hand, the design is the same as a regular Honda city zx.
- I mean the design of the front hood and rear portion of the car remains the same.
- Now moving on to the side you will get auto-folding ORVM with an integrated turn signal.
- And talking about wheels this new 2022 Honda city hybrid gets R16 diamond cut alloy wheels.
- Now moving on to the rear you will see Z-shaped 3D wrap-around led tail lights.
- With uniform edge light and led side marker light as we have in regular Honda City ZX.
- Apart from that E: HEV RS badging can be found on the tailgate.
Honda City Hybrid Interior
- Now let’s talk about the interiors of the new Honda City ZX interior.
- I am telling you on the basis of the concept car of the Honda city because it’s still not launched in India.
- The Interior of the Honda city #hybrid# is the same as the regular Honda City ZX.
- The dashboard layout is now different but you do get extra but related to cruise control.
- And talking about instrument clusters it has an advanced two-ring comb meter design.
- And in the Honda city #hybrid# on the left side of the speedometer, it shows battery charging info.
- Talking about seats you have comfortable front and rear seats just like regular Honda City ZX.
Honda City Hybrid Mileage and performance.
- This new 2020 Honda city #Hybrid# gets a 1498 cc 4-cylinder petrol engine.
- And this 1498 cc engine is coupled with an e-CVT transmission system that consists of two motors.
- Now engine alone is 98 hp & 127 nm torque and two motors generate 109 hp & 253 nm torque.
- This car is really nice to drive and you have only a single gear reduction.
- The biggest thing is mileage this new Honda City Hybrid mileage is 20.6 kmpl in the city.
- And con delivers 25-28 kmpl on the highway.
How Honda City #Hybrid# System works?
- In this hybrid system engine is not directly connected to the wheels.
- So the engine is coupled with the gearbox called e-CVT consists of two electric motors, a differential & single gear reduction.
- In a normal city driving with a less load car runs on pure electric power.
- On the other hand, the battery is placed under the rear seats.
- The engine is connected with the generator that generates electricity which drives the motor and wheels.
- Up to 120 kmph this hybrid system uses the motor to drive the wheels.
- But above 120 kmph engine will directly connect to wheels to deliver power with the motor.
- And you cannot switch by yourself to electric mode and engine mode car ECM decides when to change mode.
Honda City Hybrid Specifications
|No of cylinders||In-line 4-cylinders.|
|Engine power||98 Hp @ 5600-6400 rpm|
|Electric power||109 hp motors.|
|Torque||127 NM by Engine.
253 Nm (Combined.)
|Mileage||20.6 kmpl in the city.
25-28 kmpl (Approx.) highway
|Curb Weight||1227 kg.|
- We are really excited to see how this new Honda city #Hybrid# performs in the real world.
- And the info we have given in this blog is provided by Honda.
- But in India, we are not getting the RS variant of Honda City.
- Honda Hybrid in Thailand and Malaysia image we are posting in this article.
- And enjoy the wallpapers and images of the Honda city.
I will add another detail after its official launch.
Avinash sharma (Blogger.)