Tata Curvv EV New Compact SUV ready to launch
- About this blog.
- Price and features.
- Watch review. Walkaround Review. Namaste Car Review.
About this blog
- Guy’s Tata has revealed its new EV concept SUV named CURVV.
- So in this blog, I will review Tata Curvv EV with price, features, etc.
- And you can contact us at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Introduction #Official Tata Website#
- Tata Motor has just revealed its electric concept car Curvv.
- Now at this point in time, we don’t have much information about this car.
- But this new Tata Curvv EV is purely electric and will take Tata motors to new heights.
- Tata Curvv ev price is ₹ 20 Lakh approx. but the price is not disclosed yet.
- Tata Curvv will launch in 2024 and will be available in Electric and Diesel Mode.
Tata Electric car price
|Nexon Xm||₹ 13,99,000/-|
|# Nexon XZ||₹ 15,65,000/-|
|Nexon Dark XZ+ Lux||₹ 16,85,000/-|
|Tata Tigor EV XE||₹ 11,99,000/-|
|Tigor XZ+ DT||₹ 13,14,000/-|
Tata Curvv EV Exterior design and feature
- When I saw this electric concept car from Tata it looks inspired by Lamborghini Urus.
- And when you look at Tata Curvv EV from the front it looks like Tata Punch.
- Now when you look at Curvv EV from the rear its taillight looks like Audi Q8.
- The exterior design has a charismatic presence with a raised ride height, tough cladding & dynamic proportions.
- The large offset offenders give a sense of power on the wheels.
- The nice design element is its LED DRL that flows through the front and comes over the bonnet on both sides.
- And DRL is a single light bar that glows with different patterns.
- On the other hand, headlights are mounted on a bumper of a triangular shape looks really cool.
- The front/Rear lower bumper has a grooved pattern that gives a feeling of precision.
- Moving on to wheels they are also designed to be aerodynamic and come with an aero blade design.
- The DLO has a typical SUV coupe-like graphics that flow into the C-pillar and deck lid.
- And the wheel Arc cladding and lower sill give a real sense of toughness and durability.
There is a strong aerodynamic theme running through the SUV.
- The floating bonnet allows passing underneath exiting through triangular features further up the surface.
- And the floating C-pillar continues the aerodynamic theme.
- With airflow across the body side and underneath the pillar exiting at the side of the rear screen.
- And on the front, your Tata Curvv EV does not have a radiator grill because it’s fully electric.
- Tata has designed this car by keeping only one thing in mind aerodynamics.
- For our viewers, we have posted Tata Curvv HD images/wallpaper for better understanding.
Tata Curvv EV Interior with Images
- Now just like the exterior, the Interior of the Curvv is equally impressive.
- And the Tata Curvv interior is really spacious with you good amount of legroom and headroom.
- Tata has introduced a new design steering with a glowing Tata logo & steering controls.
- And you will get two large screens one is for the instrument cluster and another is for infotainment.
- And if you look carefully you will not find a door handle outside the body to open the door.
- Yes in my opinion door will open automatically by some voice command or hand gesture.
- In the Tata Curvv concept car, I saw only four seats and a spacious boot.
- As this is a concept car the production car will be different.
Tata Curvv EV performance and driving range
- Guy, we don’t have a real power figure of the car right now.
- But as the company says it’s fully electric just like Tata Nexon EV and Tata Tigor EV.
- We are expecting Tata Curvv may be powered by a 30.2 kWh high-density lithium-ion battery pack.
- Because Tata is currently using this battery in its other electric car.
- On the other hand, Tata also has Permanent Magnet synchronous motors that produce 129 Hp and 245 Nm torque.
- And we are expecting the driving range of Tata Curvv around 312 km on a single charge.
- So for now we can’t say anything about this compact electric SUV.
Tata Curvv features
- LED Headlights.
- Led Taillights.
- Dual functioning DRLs.
- Aerodynamic Design.
- Large Panoramic Sunroof.
- Touch screen infotainment.
Tata Electric Cars
At this point in time, we have very little amount of information about cars.
But we will review it whenever it will launch.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger)