Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Bike Inspired from Suzuki Hayabusa
- About this blog.
- Price (All States)
- Watch Review. Fuel Injected Review# Review# Autocar Review#
About This Blog
- Guys in this blog I am going to reveal a fully-faired 250 cc bike.
- That is Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 with price, features, colors & specs.
- You can contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
Overview (Suzuki Official Website) (HD Images)
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is a fully fared version of the street Gixxer 250.
- And it’s sharing the same engine, electronics, tyres & suspension.
- Whereas the Gixxer SF 250 has a sharp and sporty design.
- And most of the people don’t know about this bike till now.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 price is Rs 187,500/- lakh for the regular version.
- And you need extra 1200 rupees for Moto GP Color Variant Rs 188,300/- Lakh.
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Price
|Kolkata||₹ 189,961/- lakh|
|Kerala||₹ 192,959/- lakh|
|Mumbai||₹ 189,169/- lakh|
|Assam||₹ 191,880/- lakh|
|Hyderabad||₹ 189,793/- lakh|
|Uttar Pradesh||₹ 187,933/- lakh|
|Uttrakhand||₹ 187,912/- lakh|
Design Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- This fully-faired bike is inspired by the Hayabusa and offers good performance.
- Starting from the front we have fully LED headlights that illuminate your path efficiently.
- On the other hand, turn indicators are still Bulb equipped but give nice visibility.
- But the thing that bothers me the most is its shorter windscreen.
- That appears comparatively smaller than the bike size but gives decent wind protection.
- Next thing mirrors are well designed and give a good view of the world behind you.
- Moving on to side faring that is more sharp and aerodynamic than the BS4 Gixxer SF 250.
- On the other hand side, body panels and tail cowl are aerodynamically designed.
- And the positioning of the seats is the same as the naked Suzuki Gixxer 250.
- In my opinion, Suzuki could make seats more comfortable for riders & passengers.
- Seats are of the split type and with Clip-on handlebar gives a comfortable yet sporty riding position.
- I must say Gixxer SF 250 has a comfortable riding position as compared to Yamaha R15.
- Talking about the speedometer it’s a digital speedometer better than Yamaha R15.
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Accessories * Brausher Download*
- Now the most important question can you take Gixxer SF 250 on long rides?
- Yes of course you can take this bike out because of several accessories.
- Like Saddle Bags, Cover Muffler Lower, DC Socket, Seat Cover, Meter Visor & Tank Pads
- With the help of these accessories, you can make your Gixxer SF 250 more enjoyable.
- Download Brausher of Gixxer SF 250 for more detailed prices, features & colors.
Performance of Suzuki Gixxer 250 (Watch Presentation)
- As I said Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has the same engine & transmission as we saw on the Naked Gixxer 250.
- Gixxer SF 250 has a Single cylinder 4 Stroke 4-valves oil-cooled engine.
- Just like Bajaj Dominar 250/400, KTM Duke 250, and Yamaha R15 & Pulsar RS200.
- These bikes have a water-cooled engine that uses a water radiator, Water pump, thermo valve & fan.
- But in Gixxer SF 250 engine uses an oil cooler radiator with a fan.
- In this system oil pump that lubricates the engine circulates through the radiator.
- And with the help of fan cools the lubricating oil that cools the engine.
- Now piston skirt of the Gixxer SF 250 has printed surface treatment to reduce friction losses.
- In addition around the engine cylinder, it has cooper treatment for enhanced cooling performance.
- And Suzuki chooses to go for the SOHC setup instead of the DOHC because the SOHC system is compact & lightweight.
- This engine produces 26.5 PS of power and 22.2 Nm of torque.
- With this engine, you will get a 6-speed transmission that offers a smooth gear shift experience.
- Now moving on to fuel efficiency Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 mileage is 38.5 km/L Kilometer per Liter.
- Apart from that Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has a 151 km/h top speed.
- In my opinion, BS6 Gixxer SF 250 offers great performance and stability at high speed.
Suzuki Gixxer Mileage
|# Suzuki Gixxer SF 150||48.8 kmpl.|
|Suzuki Gixxer 150 (Street)||40 to 54 kmpl.|
|# Suzuki Gixxer SF 250||38.5 kmpl.|
|Suzuki Gixxer 250||38.5 kmpl|
|Engine||4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, Oil cooled.|
|Displacement||249 cc, single overhead camshaft.|
|Bore X Stroke||76mm x 54.9mm.|
|Max Power||26.5 PS @ 9300 rpm.|
|Max Torque||22.2 Nm @ 6500 rpm.|
|Clutch||Wet, Multi-plate clutch.|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 41 mm telescopic.|
BRAKES & TYRES
|Brakes front (type & size)||ABS, 300 mm dia disc, 2Piston Caliper.|
|Brakes rear (type & size)||ABS, 220 mm dia disc, single-piston caliper.|
|Tyres front||110/70R17M/C 54S|
|Tyres rear||150/60R17M/C 66S|
|L X W X H||2010 mm X 740 mm X 1035 mm|
|Ground clearance||165 mm.|
|Kerb weight||161 kg|
|Fuel capacity||12 L|
|Seat height||800 mm.|
|Battery||Maintenance-free, 12V 6Ah|
|Starting System||Self-start, no Kick start|
- Suzuki is offering only two colors that are Metallic Triton Blue & Metallic Matte Black.
- Among these two colors, I will choose a Metallic blue color.
- For Gixxer SF 250 color variant price is Rs 187,500/- Lakh.
- And For the Moto GP color variant, you need to pay Rs 188,300/- Lakh
- Dual-Channel ABS.
- Diamond Frame.
- Slipper Clutch (Not Available)
- Full Led Headlights/Taillights.
My opinion about Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- In my opinion, Gixxer SF 250 is a great performance fully faired bike.
- Instead of Yamaha R15, I will say Gixxer SF 250 gives a comfortable riding position.
- And Suzuki is offering some accessories that make this bike good for long rides.
- In case you need a less capacity bike then you should go for Suzuki Gixxer SF 150.
Gixxer SF 250 comparison
- Yamaha YZF R15 V4. (Price Rs 1,79,093/- lakh ).
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 (Price Rs 1,63,411/- lakh).
- KTM RC 200 (Price Rs 1,63,411/- lakh).
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 (Price Rs 1,58,400/- lakh).
- TVS Apache RR310 (Price Rs 2,59,990/- lakh).
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 ( Price Rs Rs 3,24,000/- lakh).
- Bajaj Dominar 400.
- Bajaj Dominar 250.
In this blog, I have given all the important information about Bajaj dominars.
And please share this blog with your friend as well.
Avinash Sharma (Blogger).