Last updated on October 29th, 2023 at 07:22 pm
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta (Top Model) Rs 7.42 L 2022 (Discontinued)
- About This Blog.
- Design (Interior/Exterior) & Features.
- Price List.
- Watch the review.#Drive#Walkaround.
About this Blog
- In this blog, I will review the Asta Top model of the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS.
- And if you want to get a review of your Favorite car & bike.
- Contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
- The Hyundai i10 is a city car produced by a South Korean manufacturer since 2007.
- It replaced the Hyundai Atos in the model line-up.
- The first Generation i10 was produced from 2007 to 2016.
- The second Generation Grand i10 has still in production since 2013.
- And now third-generation it became Grand i10 NIOS with new style & features.
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta price starts from ₹ 742,550/- Lakh to ₹ 850,050/- Lakh.
Exterior Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta (Image)
- In this blog, I will mention only features that are available in this Asta model.
- The exterior design of the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta is the same as the other variant.
- On the front, you will get a signature cascading radiator Grill in a Glossy Black finish.
- And you will also get Dual Boomerang Shaped LED DRLs with the i10 Asta model.
- On the front, you will get an LED Projector Headlight along with the Grand i10 NIOS Asta model.
- And yes projector Fog lamps & DRLs are available with this model.
- Because i10 Asta is a top model of Hyundai i10 line up you will get all the features.
- Apart from that front and rear bumpers comes Body-colored in this variant.
- Moving on to the side of the car Outside Door Mirrors are also body-coloured.
- But the door handles are a chrome finish that makes this car look more premium.
- Now the thing that will catch your attention is its alloy wheels.
- This Asta model has R15 Inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels But they look a bit smaller as compared to the size of the car.
- Other than this outside Mirrors are electrically foldable & Adjustable.
- And also equipped with LED Turn indicators & B-Pillar is black.
- Moving on to the rear again no LED Taillights Only a halogen unit comes with this car.
- In my opinion, Hyundai should provide led taillights with i10 just to make it more premium.
- Apart from that Rear chrome garnish comes on the tailgate.
Interior Hyundai grand i10 NIOS Asta (Image)
- Moving on to inside i10 Magna has a high-quality sporty-looking interior.
- Just like other i10 models, you will get Dual Tone Grey Interiors colour.
- Let’s start with the steering wheel that features Audio, Bluetooth & voice recognition.
- And With this Asta model, you get a 13.46cm (5.3”) digital speedometer with MID.
- But I like analogue speedometers like the i10 Magna model I don’t like a digital speedo.
- The center of the dashboard, it has a 20.25 cm (8”) Touchscreen display.
- With Audio and smartphone navigation available with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay.
- The gear knob is finished with chrome & the parking lever.
- Talking about seats they are of fabric with Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal features.
- Front seats are manually adjustable with a height-adjusting system.
- Rear seats have good legroom & headroom with Rear A.C vents.
- All four windows are powered with auto-down drivers only.
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta is a top model of the i10 lineup.
- In my opinion, Hyundai has given good quality material in its cars.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta Features
- Smartkey with Push Button Start.
- Air Conditioning (Fully Auto A.C. with Eco Coating).
- Power Windows (Rear & Front)
- Driver Seat Height Adjustment.
- Outside mirror (Electrically Folding & Electric Adjustable)
- Electric Power Steering.
- Power Outlet (F/R).
- Battery Saver.
- Cooled Gove box.
- Rear Wiper Washer.
- Wireless Charger.
Safety Features i10 Asta
- Emergency Stop Signal.
- ABS with EBD.
- Airbag (Driver/Passenger).
- Speed Alert System.
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock.
- Parking Camera/Sensors.
- Rear Defogger.
- Front Fog lamp.
- Impact sensing auto door unlocks.
Colors Available with i10 Asta (Top Model)
- Polar White.
- Typhoon Silver.
- Titan Grey.
- Fiery Red.
- Aqua Teal with Black Roof.
- In my opinion, Polar white & Titan grey looks more attractive.
- Aqua teal with Black Roof color you will get black interiors with aqua teal inserts.
- Apart from that Black interiors with red inserts are available with polar white with black roofs.
- So you have a few color options but this color makes it look attractive.
Grand i10 NIOS Asta Petrol specification
|Engine Type||1.2 Kappa Petrol.|
|Power||61 kW (83 PS) @ 6000 rpm.|
|Torque||113.8 Nm (11.6 kgm) 4000 rpm.|
I10 NIOS Diesel Specification
|Engine Type||1.2 U2 CRDi Diesel Engine.|
|Power||55 kW (75 PS) @ 4000 rpm.|
|Torque||190 Nm (19.4 kgm) 1750-2250 rpm.|
|Dimension L X W H||37 Liters of Petrol/Diesel.|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2 450|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||37 Liters Petrol/Diesel.|
5-speed MT Diesel.
|Front Suspension||McPherson strut|
|Rear Suspension||Coupled torsion beam axle|
|Shock absorber||Gas type.|
|Tyre Size||175/60 R15 Diamond Cut Alloy.|
Millage & Top speed Petrol/Diesel i10 NIOS Asta
- First, let’s talk about the grand i10 NIOS Asta diesel which gives 24.95 km/l mileage.
- It has a 1.2 CRDi engine with 75 PS and 190 Nm
- The second grand i10 NIOS Asta petrol has a 1.2 kappa VTVT engine.
- That gives a 20 km/l millage which is impressive.
- Now Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Asta has a 175 km/h top speed with a petrol engine.
Price Grand i10 NIOS Asta petro/diesel
|1.2 Kappa, Petrol 5-Speed Manual Grand i10 NIOS – Asta||₹ 742,550/- Lakh|
|1.2 Kappa Petrol Smart Auto AMT Grand i10 NIOS – Asta AMT||₹ 791,050/- Lakh|
|1.2 U2 CRDi Diesel 5-Speed Manual Grand i10 NIOS – DSL Asta||₹ 850,050/- Lakh|
|Bi-Fuel CNG 5-Speed Manual Grand i10 NIOS – Magna CNG||₹ 699,710/- Lakh|
|1.0 l Turbo GDi Petrol 5-Speed Manual Grand i10 NIOS – Sportz Turbo DT||₹ 792,950/- Lakh|
|CRDi Diesel 5-Speed Manual Grand i10 NIOS – DSL Sportz||₹ 774,450/- Lakh|
Other Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Configuration (Models)
- For Daily commuters, Petrol/CNG Asta would be the best option.
- And its certified millage of 18.9 km/l with 68 hp & 95nm torque.
To get more reviews on the Hyundai Grand i10 Visit Passionatecarbloggers.com