Last updated on June 4th, 2023 at 10:27 am
Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Low-Cost Adventure Bike In just 1.20 lakh. and recently Hero has added new four-valves single cylinder engine that makes this bike more useable for long trips. its price starts from ₹98,844.00 to ₹1,27,116.00 lakh.
- About this blog.
- Design, Features & Specifications.
- Price List.
- Watch Review.
About This Blog
- In this blog, I will give all the detail of Hero Xpulse 200 with the price.
- If you want details of any car, bike, truck, etc.
- Feel Free to contact me at Avinashsharma1342@gmail.com.
- Xpulse is an adventure bike from Hero motor corp.
- You will get BS6 Fuel injection & oil/Air cooling with Xpulse.
- Very comfortable bike it’s & can be used for daily commuting.
- And in 1.27 lakh rupees, it’s affordable as well.
Design hero Xpulse 200 Front
- When you see this bike first time it will grab your attention.
- And this bike really looks modern & comes with good features.
- You will get round LED headlights with two led DRLS.
- Actually, the Xpulse headlight has two partitions Upper & Lower.
- one is for High beam & the other is for low beam.
- Apart from this Hero logo looks premium on the headlight.
- On the other hand, the indicator looks sharp on design (No led).
- At 1.20 lakh Hero should offer LED Indicators with this bike.
- You can take this bike for long highway rides with luggage.
- And to protect you from wind blast Xpulse has a windscreen.
- Although the windscreen is not big but gives you enough wind protection.
- Besides this, you will get a place for Registration no above Headlights.
- You will get a high mount front Mudguard for off-roading purposes.
- And another mudguard with a wheel covering the back portion of the wheel.
Side Design hero Xpulse 200
- Just like other adventure bikes, Every part is exposed.
- You will get Hero Xpulse 200 sticker with off-road decals.
- Whereas the size of the tank is narrow gives good knee contact.
- It helps when you are off-roading in a standing position.
- You will get an FI sticker on the side panels as well as decals.
- Hero Xpulse 200 comes with minimum bodywork.
- Besides this exhaust is high from the ground for off-road use.
- It helps in the rainy season you can easily cross 2 ft of water with this bike.
- On the other hand, the seats are really comfortable & narrow in shape.
- Hero Xpulse 200 is also equipped with a bash plate to protect the underbody.
- The bash plate protects your bike engine & exhaust from ejecting stones.
- And in case your bike hits a big rock from the bottom during off-roading.
- Hero Xpulse 200 comes with an LCD display with Bluetooth connectivity.
- After connecting your smartphone with the bike Bluetooth system.
- The instrument cluster will show you call notifications & turn by turn navigation.
Rear Design Hero Xpulse 200
- On the rear, you will get an LED tail lamp.
- If you are in the mood of carrying luggage with you.
- Don’t worry Hero Xpulse 200 comes with a Luggage carrier.
- If you look at the design of this bike it really appeals to you.
- Of course, you have Royal Enfield Himalayan & KTM 250 & 390 adventure.
- But these bikes cost more than 2 lakh rupees.
- & in just 1.20 lakh rupees I don’t think you can get a bike better than this.
- If you pay extra 38k rupees you can get Hero Impulse 200 rally kit.
Hero Xpulse 200 rally Kit (watch)
- In this rally model, you will get 275 mm of ground clearance instead of 220 mm.
- Apart from this, you can get the handlebar to raise with mounting accessories.
- Other than this long-travel suspension & off-road tires.
Performance Hero Xpulse 200
- On the front, you will get 90/90 dual-purpose tires with a 21” spoke wheel.
- And on the rear, it comes with a 120/80 tire with a Spoke wheel.
- You know that the spoke wheel absorbs bumps easily during off-road.
- On the other hand suspension of Xpulse is really good.
- On the front, you will get a telescopic 37mm diameter suspension with 190 mm travel.
- And on the rear, you will get 10 steps adjustable mono-shock.
- Let’s talk about braking performance Xpulse comes with disc brakes F/R.
- But you only get single-channel ABS in this bike.
- I am not so impressed with the engine of Xpulse 200.
- Because it only produces 18.9 hp & Gives you adequate performance.
- You will get a 199.6 cc, 4 valves, 4stroke, Air/Oil cooled engine.
- The engine of Xpulse is smooth & comes with Fuel Injection.
- But you must like that it’s the only adventure bike in India.
- Which comes with Kick Start & self-start together.
- Hero Xpulse can give you 49 km/l millage.
- Fuel Injection system.
- ABS Single Channel.
- Oil Cooled.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- LCD Display.
|Type||4 stroke, 2 valve single cylinder.|
|Bore X Stroke||66.5 X 57.5 mm.|
|Power||13.3 kw (17.8 bhp) @ 8500 rpm.|
|Torque||16.45 Nm @ 6500 rpm.|
|Fuel system||Injection system.|
|Starting||Self & kick.|
|Frame Type||Tubular Diamond.|
|Suspension front||Front Telescopic 37 dia with Double DU Bush with 190mm travel.|
|Suspension Rear||10 step adjustable mono-shock.|
|Brakes||Front 276 mm petal disc (ABS).
Rear 200 mm petal disc.
|Dimension L X W X H||2222 X 850 X 1258 mm.|
|Seat height||823 mm.|
|Ground Clearance||220 mm.|
|Top speed||115 km/h.|
Price Hero Xpulse 200
|Self Start/Disc Brakes (ABS)||Price Ex-showroom|
- If you can’t afford a 2 lakh plus rupees bike.
- But still wanted to buy a Quality adventure Bike.
- Then hero Xpulse 200 bS6 is the bike for you.
- You will get good handling, suspension, comfort & performance.
- And everyone knows that Hero has a good service network.
- Smooth Engine.
- Comfortable Seats.
I Don’t Like
- Less power.
Watch RE Himalayan vs Hero Xpulse 200.
Watch Ride Review.